Release Notes – May 2008 – August 2008
Order & Quote Entry System
- New Feature – You now have the option to show the last receipt date for a product when in a Sales Order Detail Line. There is a new flag – Order Detail Show U Cost Extra Info – When you are in the Order Detail Line and have a Product selected the default is to display the Standard Cost. You have the option to change this flag to show the Last Receipt Date for the selected product. This flag is located in Utilities, System Administrator, System Setup, Setup Miscellaneous, Entity & System Flags; Order Entry Flags screen 4 of 4.
- New Feature – When using F8-Set P.O from Order Entry – When the product that is being ordered is a non-stock item, the unit cost that was entered in the sales order is transferred to the Purchase Order. If the user changes the unit cost while in F8=Set PO, then they are warned (with an option to not change) that the system is going to change the Unit Cost on the Sales Order. This will help keep the values on Non Stock Products consistent which will help keep the inventory value for these items balanced.
- New Feature – You can view your Customer’s sales history when in the first 2 screens of a Sales Order by using the F4 – History key or by doing a Customer Inquiry and selecting F5-Recent Product Sales – There is a new option on this screen – Use Cost. The default is to use the Actual Cost that was applied to the sale, alternatively you can now change that to be Standard Cost if you are using the Standard Cost field. Standard Cost is a cost that is entered or imported into The BUSINESS EDGE. It is not used in any actual transactions that affect the General Ledger.
- New Feature – Attaching Lot Certificates with Packing Lists. If you have the documentConnection Scanning system and have scanned in certificates that are attached to your Lot numbers you can now have them print automatically. When the flags are set and you print either a Packing List or a pre-allocated Picking Ticket you can automate this process of attaching the certificate. The flags to turn this on are in 9.Utilities, 4. Document Flags, 4. Enter & Edit Certificate Printing. The flags are Print documentConnection Certificate with Picking Ticket and Print documentConnection Certificate with Packing List. The options are Never (the default), Print or Adobe only or All Output Options which includes fax and e-mail.
- New Feature – Print Pick Tickets Not Already Printed. The system automatically keeps track of when a Picking Ticket is printed, stamping it with a User Name, Date and Time it was printed. There is a new menu option that will enable Users to view all Orders where a Pick Ticket was not printed. Orders can then be selected to print or not by selecting or deselecting the Orders with the F5 Key. Upon exiting this selection all selected Orders will be printed.
- New Inquiry – Shipping Schedule – Show Documents – This new inquiry can be very helpful for a number of uses. Users can select a Date Range and Order Type. You can then choose to sort the order line items by Customer Code, Customer Name, Product Code, Product Description or Order Schedule Date. You can choose to omit items that were not scheduled using the F9-Schedule feature in Enter & Edit Orders. You can also choose to omit Expense and Non-Stock items as well as Allocated items. All selected Detail Lines will be presented in a scroll box.
The scroll box will show the line items along with the Customer, Product, Quantity and Status. You can drill into any line item and you will have the following choices. Product Inquiry, Order Inquiry, Open Documents and All Orders Shipping to Customer. These are key tools when you are trying to evaluate how you are going to expedite an order. There are many uses for this report due to the amount of information that is provided.
- New User Flag – Notes in Order Entry – When on the first two screens in Enter & Edit Orders, by default the F3 Key will bring you to your Customer’s Internal Notes. If Users prefer, they can set a flag so that the F3 brings up the Order Notes instead of the Customer Notes. Order Notes are Internal Order Notes where information can be entered pertaining to a specific order. Internal Order Notes are also available through an Order Inquiry, F4-Basic Info, F3-Order Notes. Users can change this flag in User Flags – Order Entry on the second screen.
If you change the F3-Notes to be Order Notes, the Customer Notes will be available when you go into Order Notes. If you leave the F3 as Customer Notes, the Order Notes will be available when you go into Customer Notes. It is a matter of which you will use most often when you are accessing Notes in Enter & Edit Orders.
- New Report – Shipping Summary by Customer – This new report will provide a listing of all Orders within a selected date range. The date range is based on the Date Requested field on the heading of the sales order. It will not consider Schedule Dates within a line item. A summary including Customer, Order Date, Order Number, Date Requested, Ship Via and Order Value will be generated. This can be printed to paper, sent to excel or Adobe. If you are using the F9-Schedule from within a Sales Order this report would not work for you.
- New report Option – Open Orders by Customer – on this report the system printed the Order Date which is typically the Date the Order was entered. There is now an option to print either the Order Date or the Date Requested from the heading of the Order. If you use schedule dates, those will not be reflected on this report. To view orders by schedule date there are a number of reports in the Scheduling & Expediting Reports menu found in Order Reports.
- New fields exported – When exporting the Orders in Excess of stock report three new fields have been added. 6 Months Usage, Year to Date Usage and Last Years Usage.
Counter Sales System
- New Feature – US Clients only – There are two different local Taxes:
One for customers without a Customer Tax Number filled in – typically, this will be used for customers that are not tax exempt and should be charged tax in the counter sales system (even if they are an out of state customer – since they are picking up locally, they need to be charged the local tax rate). There is another for customers with a Customer Tax Number filled in – typically, clients will use this for customers that are tax exempt and will enter a Non Taxable tax authority for the local tax authorities.
The flags and tax authorities are entered in Utilities, System Administrator, System Setup, Setup Miscellaneous, Edit Counter Sales Flags.
Purchase Order System
- New Feature – (PDF Forms Only) In Enter & Edit Purchase Orders, Final Screen, the “F8 Print, Fax & E-mail Options…” now has a sub screen – it will allow you to print the PO, the receiving document, view the Images & Inbound Faxes related to the PO, view the Outbound History and also Clear the PO Printed Status.
- New Feature – When importing PO line items the system will now check the flag “Auto Select Alt Part Code on PO?” and set the vendors information if the flag is set to Yes. This way if you have Alternate Product Codes for that Vendor they will be stored in the PO Line items.
- New Feature – P.O. Receipts in Process Register. You can now run the In-Process Register by User that received the Purchase Orders. In the past Users had the ability to update receipts by User but the In-Process Report included receipts from all users that receipts in process. The system will default to the user that is logged in; you can select another user by pressing spacebar and enter.
- New Feature – A General Ledger Summary can now be produced when printing the PO Receipts Journal by Product or Vendor. If you would like to see this summary you can change your User Flag in User Flags – Accounts Payable Show G/L Summary in Purchases Journal?
- New Feature – You can now Un-Confirm a Purchase Order that has been marked as confirmed. In Enter & Edit Purchase Orders, Final Screen, F12 will confirm and Un-Confirm a Purchase Order. You can then run the Un-Confirmed PO Report so that you can easily follow up with your vendors.
- Fields added to report – PO In Process Report – There are three versions of this report. The most detailed is the PO In-Process Report with Detail – in addition to Sales Orders that need to be shipped, PPO’s that need to be sent will now be included on this report as well as the Default Location. Based on your procedures this may help the warehouse be more efficient by not putting product away that they need to turn around and pick again to fill an order.
The three options for this report are Summary, Detail and Detail with Sales Orders. This can be changed in Entity Flags – Purchase Orders on the second screen.
- New Feature – Duplicate P.O. – You can now duplicate a previous Purchase Order the same way you can duplicate a Sales Order. If you have a reoccurring Purchase Order this selection will create a new P.O. assigning the next numeric P.O. Number. You can then bring it up in Enter & Edit Purchase Orders and fill in the Current Promise date and other pertinent information before sending it to your Vendor.
- New Feature – Print Stocking Labels by P.O. – You can now print stocking labels for all items on a particular PO. After inputting the P.O. Number the system will print one label for each line item. You can access this through Purchase Order System, Print & Fax Options as well as the label menu located in Order & Quote Entry, Print & Fax Options. This feature is only available with the new DPL, ZPL and EPL labels.
- New Feature – Print stocking labels for P.O. Receipts in Process. If you would like to automatically print Stocking Labels for all Products received in a batch, you can now do so. There is a system flag, that when set to Yes will automatically prompt the User receiving Purchase Orders to print the Stocking Labels. This flag can be changed in 9. Utilities, 0. System Administrator, 5. System Setup, 2. Setup Miscellaneous, 4. Entity & System Flags – Entity Flags – Purchase Orders. This feature is only available with the new DPL, ZPL and EPL labels.
- New Feature – When using Set Purchase Order Function from Order Entry – When the product that is being ordered is a non-stock item, the unit cost that was entered in the sales order is transferred to the Purchase Order. If the user changes the unit cost while in F8= Set PO, then they are warned (with an option to not change) that they system is going to change the Unit Cost on the Sales Order. This should help keep inventory values in line for Non-Stock items.
Processing Purchase Order System
- New Fields – Warehouse Ship Via and Gross Weight. These fields can be used instead of Freight Terms and Customer PO. You can only use one set or the other due to screen space. This flag can be changed in Utilities, System Administrator, System Setup, Setup Miscellaneous, Entity & System Flags, Entity & System Flags – Purchase Orders.
- Function Key enabled – When doing a PPO Inquiry the F5-Show Address function key is now functional on the Final Screen.
- New information on Report – PPO Receipts In-process report – When this report is printed it will now include the Default Location and list all open Sales Orders for the Products being received.
- New Feature – Processing Purchase Orders – Receiving – Processing Purchase Orders now support receiving multiple tags when receiving using Receive Processing PO or Enter & Receive Processing P.O’s This means that the user can now receive in multiple license plates (Tags) during a single processing PO receipt.
This does not apply to Receiving PPO’s through the Warehouse Management System which is an optional system.
- New Report Options – At Processor Report – by Product – There are two new options when printing this report – You can choose not to include your Internal Vendor which can be setup if you do in-house processing and you can also choose to show Alternate Product information.
- New Printing Features – PDF Forms only – In Enter & Edit Purchase Orders, Final Screen, the “F8 Print, Fax & E-mail Options…” now has a sub screen – it will allow you to print the PO, the receiving document, view the Images & Inbound Faxes related to the PO, view the Outbound History and also Clear the PO Printed Status.
- New Features pertaining to Default Vendor on a P.O. – When a user prints, faxes or e-mails a PO from F8 in Enter & Edit PO or Purchase Order Inquiry, and the PO # is the default Purchase Order for the vendor, the system will ask the user if they want to clear the Default PO #. The system also prompts to clear the default PO # when the user marks the Purchase Order as “Confirmed”.
When a product has a default vendor defined and the user uses F8=Set PO to create a PO from within Order Entry, and the vendor’s default PO # is empty and the user creates a new PO, the system will ask if the system should assign the vendor’s default PO # to the one that they are creating.
- New Feature – Print Stocking Labels by P.P.O. – You can now print stocking labels for all items on a particular P.P.O. After selecting the PPO. Number the system will print one label for each line item. You can access this through Processing Purchase Order System, Print & Fax Options as well as the label menu located in Order & Quote Entry, Print & Fax Options. This feature is only available with DPL, ZPL and EPL labels.
- New Feature – Print stocking labels for P.P.O. Receipts in Process. If you would like to automatically print Stocking Labels for all Products received in a batch, you can now do so. There is a system flag, that when set to Yes will automatically prompt the User receiving Processing Purchase Orders to print the Stocking Labels. This flag can be changed in 9. Utilities, 0. System Administrator, 5. System Setup, 2. Setup Miscellaneous, 4. Entity & System Flags – Entity Flags – Purchase Orders. This feature is only available with DPL, ZPL and EPL labels.
- New Feature – Create Empty Batch in Automatic Replenishment System – This new feature will enable a User to create an empty batch which they can then add to either through Select Documents for Products or by using the F2-ARS key in Enter & Edit Orders.
A new batch can be started by simply going into Select Documents for Products, if the User does not currently have a batch they will be prompted to start and empty batch, or in the Open ARS Batch Inquiry a new batch can be started by selecting F4-Create New Empty Batch.
Request for Quote System
- New Report – Open Request for Quotes Report – This report can be generated by Date. Users enter a Beginning and Ending date and all RFQ’s that are in the system within that date range will be presented. The report will show RFQ Number, RFQ Date, Vendor, User that entered the RFQ and a Response Date. This new report is located in the Request for Quote System under Request for Quote Reports.
Accounts Receivable System
- New Feature – Customer Records are now being audited. Every time a value for a customer record changes, The BUSINESS EDGE will record the before and after values and record the User that changed it. You can view the Audit log in Accounts Receivable File Maintenance, Customer Misc. Maintenance, Customer Audit Inquiry. It can also be found in Utilities, System Administrator, Employee System, Audit Inquiries, Customer Audit Inquiry.
- New Feature – Import Customer Contacts – You can now import Customer Contact information into The BUSINESS EDGE. Customer Contact information includes contact name, title, phone numbers, fax number, E-mail address, instant message name as well as a comment. If you have PDF forms and are E-mailing documents to clients the system will default to the default form e-mail address and then you can press spacebar and enter to select any of your contacts e-mail addresses.
- New Feature – Import Customer Default Output – You can now import default output information into The BUSINESS EDGE. If you have PDF forms you have an option of Faxing, Mailing or E-mailing your Customer’s invoices. When E-mailing you can also include an E-mail address to Copy and Blind Copy. This information can be imported from a spreadsheet into the system directly. You can also import the e-mail address to use as a default for all forms, a packing list auto e-mail address and Imported order confirm e-mail if you are using the Vendor Managed Inventory module.
- New Report Option – Sales Journal by Salesperson – This report has a new option for the cost that is used. You can print this report using either Actual Cost or Average Cost. The Average Cost is the Average at the time the invoice was created.
- New Feature – Update Accounts Receivable Invoices by User. You can now have the ability to Update Customer Invoices by the User that created the invoice. If you turn on the flag in Entity Flags – Accounts Receivable – Update Invoices by User? The Invoices In Process Register and the Update Routine will have a prompt for a User Name. The User that is logged in will be defaulted and can be changed by pressing Spacebar and Enter.
- New System Flag – Automatically Ask Tax Questions during Enter & Edit Customers – If this flag is set to Yes each time you enter a new Customer Address you will get an additional screen asking for Sales Tax Information. If you do not charge Sales Tax and do not have a need to track Customer Sales Tax Numbers you can answer No to this flag and the defaults setup in Enter & Edit Customer Defaults will be used. You can also manually go into the Tax function key and change the tax authorities.
- New Inquiry – Invoice Listing with Ship to Information – This new inquiry will enable a User to select a Customer or range of Customers as well as a date range. All invoices that were created in the date range you selected will be presented in a scroll box with the Ship to Address. This is helpful if you are trying to isolate orders that were shipped to a particular address.
If you would like more detailed information you can drill into a specific invoice, clicking on a line or pressing enter will pull up the highlighted invoice in an Invoice Inquiry. You can view all of the information pertaining to each invoice. This new inquiry is located in Accounts Receivable Reports.
- New Feature – Edit Posted Accounts Receivable Invoices – This new selection will enable a user to edit the Customers Purchase Order Number, Ship Via, Extra Shipper Description and Payment Terms. This is located in Accounts Receivable, A/R Invoice Routines, Posted Invoice Maintenance, Edit Posted Invoice.
- New Report – Sales by User – This new report is based on the User Login that entered the Orders that were invoiced within a specified date range. It is designed like a Sales Journal and includes Sell Price, Cost and Profit. It can be printed listing each invoice or in summary form. This new report is located in Accounts Receivable Reports, Sales Journals. This report can be presented in a variety of outputs such as Excel, Paper, Adobe or a text file.
Accounts Payable System
- New Feature – Import Vendor Contacts – You can now import Vendor Contact information into The BUSINESS EDGE. Vendor Contact information includes contact name, title, phone numbers, fax number, E-mail address, instant message name as well as a comment. If you have PDF forms and are E-mailing documents to Vendors the system will default to the default form e-mail address and then you can press spacebar and enter to select any of your contacts e-mail addresses.
- New Feature – Vendor Average Days to Pay. You can now view your average days to pay from within a Vendor Inquiry. This is available in the F11-Financials Screen in the heading. The average is based on your past payment history.
- New Feature – Reset Vendor Average Days to Pay. You can reset the Vendor Average Days to pay by entering a Date for the Oldest Payment to Include. This program will then go back and re-calculate the Vendors Average Days to Pay based on the date you enter. This can be found in Utilities, Miscellaneous Utilities.
- New Report – Checks Cleared Report – This new report will provide a listing of all Checks cleared within a specific date range. The information included it Check Date, Check Number, Payee, Amount and Date Cleared. This new report is located in Accounts Payable, Check Reconciliation System.
- New option – The Price Level List can now be exported to Excel or a text file when presented to the screen. This report is located in Inventory Reports, Cost & Price Table Reports.
- New Feature – Certification Printing (Only available for clients using PDF forms). There are new flags to control when miscellaneous charge certifications and inspection certifications print out. These flags allow the system to automatically print these certifications when printing the picking ticket and/or printing the packing list and with what type of output (print and adobe only, or also e-mail, fax, etc.)
If the printer selected to print the picking or packing list is not compatible with PDF forms, and the user is printing from the F8-Print, Fax and e-mail options, then the system will print out the picking or packing list and then prompt the user for a printer to use to print out the certification forms. If you print out the picking or packing list from a batch, or by selecting a range and not printing to a PDF compatible printer, the system will not automatically print out the certification forms.
PDF compatible printers must be on the network and be postscript printers.
- New Option – Copy Internal Description to Selling Description – This is a flag located in Enter & Edit Product Defaults. The new choices are Always, Never or Only when selling description is blank. This allows more flexibility when you may want to have a different or similar Selling Description.
- New Feature – Importing Substitute Products – see the Utilities section for details.
- New fields added to export – Product Usage Inquiry – this is a very useful report that contains all of the usage for your products. We have added columns summing the different types of transactions included so that you no longer have to add them up manually in Excel. There is now a column for Total Sales, Total Receipts, Total Adjustments etc.
- New Fields added for exporting purposes: Customer Inquiry, F4-Basic Information, F10-Parts – This scroll box will show all of the Alternate Product Codes you have assigned to a particular Customer. When this information is exported there are additional fields that you do not see on the screen. These fields include Quantity on Hand, Quantity on P.O, Quantity on PPO, as well as each location and quantity. The locations and quantities are all contained in a single cell.
- New Flag – Maintain Unique Costs for Alternate Parts? When this flag is set to Yes, the user will be allowed to enter a Cost associated with the Alternate Product Code. This cost will be used on PO’s, Sales Orders, Debit Memos, etc., when the alternate is used on the document (unless there is a Vendor Contract Cost overriding the Alternate Cost).
When this flag is set to No, the user will not be able to enter a Cost associated with the Alternate Product Code. Vendor costs will be either the Default P.O. Cost or, if one exists, Vendor Contract Costs.
This flag is located in Entity & System Flags, Inventory Flags. Vendor Contract Pricing is a much easier to use and maintain. Vendor Contract Pricing can be imported or updated manually.
- New Fields have been added to the Inventory Master Export format – Date of Last Request for Quote, Date of Last P.O. Entered, and Qty last ordered on P.O.
- New Inquiry/Report – Product Usage/Value Inquiry – This new inquiry is presented in a scrolling box so that it can be exported to Excel. This report contains a lot of information that enables a User to evaluate their Inventory Values and Movement between two periods. The system will prompt the User for two Dates, typically the end of two months. The Prompts are for Current Ending Date and Previous Ending Date. There is then an option for Number of Months to include and if the User would like the Average Cost presented in the each value.
Information provided includes by Product code – value at the end of each period, change in value, average cost, sales, purchases and adjustments for the selected period.
- New field exported – If you export products from the scroll box in Product Inquiry a new field will be included for the last 12 months Usage per Product.
General Ledger System
- New Feature – Income Statement Spreadsheet – This report could only be printed in a spreadsheet like format in the past. You can now select other forms of output including Screen. When it is displayed to the screen you can it in Excel by clicking on the Excel button. You can also send it to PDF or Text.
Sales Analysis System
- New fields for export – Customer Sales Analysis, Customer Detail Sales by Product – When this report is presented to the screen and exported to Excel two new fields have been added – Default PO Cost and Invoice Cost.
- New report option – Customer Sales by Product Group can now be put into a scroll box and exported to Excel. This report is located in Sales Analysis System, Customer Sales Analysis.
- New Feature – Work Order Production updates can now be reversed. This can be done in Shop Floor System, Work Order Production System, Reverse Production.
- Menu Change – The backup menu has been changed to accommodate new options for rsync backups. You can now have the system backup to a remote location over the internet; this type of backup is an rsync backup. The cost to configure the rsync backup is $300 and on-line space is billed yearly and based on your system requirements.
- Menu Change – The Import Menus located in the Utilities Menu has been changed. There were previously items that are intended for initial system setups. These items have now been moved to a secured area so that they do not cause confusion.
- New Feature – Import Customer Contact Relationships – You can now import Customer Contact information into your Customer Master file. You can do this by creating a spreadsheet with the fields you would like to import such as Name, Title, Phone, Fax, E-mail address etc. The Customer Code is a required field which identifies the Customer record. If you would like assistance in doing this call Customer Service and we will be happy to assist you.
- New Feature – Import Customer Invoice Output Options – You can now import the method of Invoice/Statement Delivery for your Customers. If you are using the new PDF forms you have the option of Faxing, E-mailing or printing your Customer Invoices. The Default output options is where you would setup your customer for the option they prefer. You can also import the default E-mail addresses for forms over-all, Packing lists and Imported Orders. The Customer Code is a required field as this identifies the Customer Record. Pleas call Customer Service if you would like assistance in importing your information.
- New Feature – Import Vendor Contact Relationships – You can now import Vendor Contact information into your Vendor Master file. You can do this by creating a spreadsheet with the fields you would like to import such as Name, Title, Phone, Fax, E-mail address etc. The Vendor Code is a required field which identifies the Vendor record. If you would like assistance in doing this call Customer Service and we will be happy to assist you.
- New Feature – Import Vendor Default Output – You can now import default E-mail addresses into the Vendor file. This includes a default for P.O.’s and RFQ’s, Processing P.O.’s and Debit Memo’s. When you are emailing a document to your Vendor this default will come up automatically. You then have the ability to press Spacebar and Enter to see all Contacts for that Vendor that you can choose from.
- New Feature – When e-mailing Orders and Invoices the system will now include the Customers PO # in the subject line. This will make the subject more meaningful. The Order and Invoice Numbers will still appear after the PO Number.
- New Feature – Importing Substitute Products – You can now import Substitute Products into your Inventory Master File. When Users are entering a sales order or creating a Processing P.O. they can select a valid substitute product if needed. If you create a list in Excel of the Product Code and then the Substitute Product Code these can be imported in the Import Inventory Menu. The file needs to be a text, tab delimited file.
If you have multiple substitutes in multiple columns on a spreadsheet there is also a conversion program that can be used to create the correct format. For instance if you have 4 columns across and the 4 Product Codes can all be used interchangeably the system can create an importable spreadsheet which would consist of 16 records for each line of 4 Product Codes.
- New Feature – E-mail scrolling box contents – The default in the system when you have information on your screen in a scroll box is that Holding Ctl and pressing E will enable a User to export that data to their directory on the server. There is a new User flag that will enable a user to E-mail the data in a scroll box instead or sending it to a file. This User flag is located on the first screen of Enter & Edit User Flags – General Enable Scrolling Box Email (Ctrl-E)?
- New Feature – Notes System – The notes system in The BUSINESS EDGE has been overhauled to be more universal. This means that follow ups can be put on ANY note in the system (Customers, Vendors, Products, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Processing POs, and for MFG/ISO clients – Machines, and Problem Documents). Follow ups can automatically display on your screen when you log in. To set the options, from the Main Menu, press F1=Help, F3=Related Flags and change the setting for “Show Follow Up Notes on Login”. There are options for Never, Today Only, or All up to Today. If you set the flag to All Up to Today, the Note will continue to display at login until you remove the follow up date.
An additional new feature of the Notes system is the ability for notes to “pop-up” when the related record is selected in the system (for example, a customer note that is marked to “pop-up” will display when a customer is selected in Customer Inquiry, Enter & Edit Orders, and Enter & Edit Invoices).
- New Feature When in order inquiry, the system now shows that a Problem Document is linked to the sales order on the main screen, and the detail line screen.
Using the Show Basic Information Fkey, there is a new option: Problem Documents. Using this Fkey will show you all the problems associated with this order.
When drilling into an order detail line, the system also shows you if Problem Documents are linked to the detail line and also gives you a new Fkey – Prob – that shows you all the problems associated with that order detail line.
Also, when entering a Problem Document, the system will warn you if you are assigning it to a order that already has a problem document attached to it (so you don’t accidentally duplicate the problem document).
- New Feature – Shipper Display – The system will now look at all of the shippers associated with an Order or Invoice and if they are all the same it will show the shipper in the edit screens.
Example: UPS Ground – Prepaid & Add (Multiple Boxes)
If you have different shippers it will still show “Multiple Shippers…”
It takes up too much space to try and string them together so if one box is going out “UPS Ground – Prepaid & Add” and another one is shipping “UPS 2nd Day Air – Collect” the system will show “Multiple Shippers…” in the header screens.
- New Report Features – The Customer Sales & Profit and the Customer Sales and Profit report by Product can now be generated by Branch. Users can select all branches or a specific branch. These reports are located in Sales Analysis, Customer Sales Analysis.
- New Report Feature – The Customer Detail Sales by Product can now be generated by Branch. Users can select All braches or a specific branch. This report is located in Sales Analysis System, Customer Sales Analysis.