Release Notes-January 2019-October 2019
» Download Release Notes «
Order & Quote Entry System
- New Feature: The Orders in Excess of Stock by Branch report now has the option to filter PPO detail from the output. The Orders in Excess of Stock report is located in Order & Quote Entry System, Order Reports, Order Requirement Reports, Orders in Excess of Stock by Branch.
- Menu Item Re-Named-The Import Restful API orders was renamed to Create Orders from Imported Data. This menu item is located in Order & Quote Entry System, Import Sales Orders, Create Orders from Imported Data.
- New Feature-There is a new button in Order Inquiry that will allow you to print both an Invoice and a Packing List in one step. This is located under Order Inquiry, Output Options, Packing List & Invoice
Purchase Order System
- New Feature- The Purchase Order Quick Edit now gives the option to confirm your Purchase Order. The Purchase Order Quick Edit is located in Purchase Order System, P.O. Receipt Routines, Purchase Order Quick Edit
- New Field added to report-The Receipts Journal by Product now will show Standard Cost and Standard Price information. This information will only display if the System Flag to Show Standard Cost/Price in Product Inquiry is set to YES. The System Flag to show Standard Cost/Price is located in Utilities, System Administrator System, System Set Up, Miscellaneous Setup, Enter & Edit Entity Flags, Inventory Flags Page 4 of 4. This information is useful if Standard Cost is used and would like to compare Standard Cost to recent product receipts in order to assess whether Standard Cost needs to be updated
- New Feature- There is now a Duplicate RFQ feature. This feature will allow you to select an existing RFQ and duplicate it from within the left-hand side menu. This feature is located in Purchase Order System, Vendor Request for Quote System, Duplicate RFQ
- New Optional Information Grid-There is now an Optional Information grid in Receiving Tracking screen that will show you Open Documents. The Receiving Tracking screen is located in Receive PO and Post Accrued or Receive PO Post AP
- New Fields added to report when presented in a grid- The Empty Location report will now include Zone. This report is located in Inventory System, Inventory File Maintenance, Location System, Location Reports, Empty Locations.
- New Field added to report when presented in a grid- The List Inventory by Location report will now include Product Zone. This report is located in Inventory System, Inventory Reports, Inventory Lists, Lists by Location, List Inventory by Location.
- New Optional Information Grid added to Product Inquiry-In Product Inquiry there is now a Problem Documents Grid that will give a list of Problems associated with the Products
- New Fields added to a report when presented in a grid-The Create Invoices from Expedited list now includes the following fields: Signature Name Signed, Signature Related Login, Signature Related User. The Create Invoice from Expedited List is located in Accounts Receivable System, A/R Invoice Routines
- Menu Item Replaced-The Fax Invoices in Process menu option has been removed, replacing it is the Send Invoices in Process which allows you to fax, email and print from one option. The Send invoices in Process is located in Accounts Receivable System, A/R Invoice Routines, Invoice Output Options, Invoices in Process, Send Invoices in Process
- New Fields added to a report when presented in grid-The Customer Invoice Detail History report now includes the following fields: Product Classification, Inside Salesperson, Group Name, Cost Center Name, Pricing Level, Department, Classification and Legacy Code. The Customer Invoice Detail History Report is located in Accounts Receivable System, Accounts Receivable Reports, Sales Journals, Invoice History, Customer Invoice Detail History
- New Fields added to a report when presented in a grid-The Sales Journal by Salesperson Report now includes the following fields: Who Entered the Order, Date and Time Entered. The Sales Journal by Salesperson report is located in Accounts Receivable System, Accounts Receivable Reports, Sales Journals, Sales Journals by Salesperson
- New Fields added to report when presented in a grid-The List Vendor report will now include-Default Shipper and Default comments for Shipper. This report is located in Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable Reports, Vendor Lists and Labels, List Vendors.
- New Feature-Prepare Invoices for Payment by Date now allows a payment batch to be run per cash account. This feature is used if multiple cash accounts are used to write checks. The Business Edge will now require you to select a cash account when going to Prepare Invoices for Payment by Date option. This is located in Accounts Payable System, Check Routines & Reconciliation, Process Checks by Date, Prepare Invoices for Payment by DateNew Report- The List Open Prepared Invoice Batches is a new menu item located Accounts Payable, Check Routines & Reconciliation, Process Checks by Date, List Open Prepared Invoice Batches. This report will show a list of all open check batches for all cash accounts
- New Security Flag-There is now a Security Flag that controls whether a user can see bank information in the Vendor Master File. The User Security Flag is located in Utilities, System Administrator System, Security System, Enter & Edit User Permissions Page 3 of 8.
- New Security Level Flag-There is now a Security Level Flag that will allow users to Edit Customer, Product and Vendor Notes with these options: Yes, No or Only when Creator. The Security Level Flag is located in Utilities, System Administrator System, Security System, Edit Security Levels, Notes Access
- New Feature-There is now an Events Option under the Help menu. The Events will show any upcoming Events Computer Insights is associated with.
- New User Flag-There is a new user flag that when set to Yes, the system will show you a list of branches and available values in Product Inquiry. This flag is located in Edit, Inventory Flags, All Branch Avail in Grip Tip?
- New Feature-The system will now allow you to print packing lists from Order Inquiry in the CRM mobile system.