Release Notes-January 2020-April 2020
» Download Release Notes «
Order & Quote Entry System
- New Field Added to Report- Order Fulfillment Time Report now has a column for Branch. This report is located in Order & Quote Entry System, Order Reports, Order Analysis Reports.
- New Field Added to Report- Order Shipper Inquiry now has a field for Extra Shipper Description, this is located in the Order Report Menu.
- New Fields available on screen – In Allocate Inventory, Detail Lines, the following fields have been added to the Heading: Customer P.O.,Internal Reference and Job Number. The new fields are optional. If you do not want to see the new fields, you can uncheck the boxes to hide them using the Optional Fields Button on the bottom of the screen.
- New Flag – Sales Order Ship Via Check Point – this new flag enables you to choose the point you would like the system to check to be sure a Ship Via has been added to the order. This works in conjunction with another flag – Sales Order Ship Via Required. When a Ship Via is Required the check point can now be the first or last screen of Enter & Edit Orders or Allocate Orders. This flag is located in Entity & System Flags – Order Entry, Screen 6 of 7.
- Report renamed and Additional Columns added – The User Allocation Activity Report has been re-named to be User Inventory Activity Inquiry. When you drill into a particular User to see the details there are now additional columns which include Customer Code, Customer Name, Created from and Order Function.
- New Fields added to Report – Open Orders by Type with Detail Report now has columns for Date Requested, Internal Reference and Job #. This report is located in the Open Order Reports menu.
Purchase Order System
- New Feature- Add Alternate Product Codes while Receiving. Under options on the PO Receiving screen there is now a button to Add Alternate Products Codes. This is handy if you see the Vendor’s Part number on the Packing list. There is a flag in Security Levels that allows adding Alternates. This Security Flag needs to be set to Yes for Users to do this.
- New Feature – Update Standard Costs in Enter & Edit PO’s. There is a new button under options that will enable Users to update the Standard Cost field that is stored in the Inventory Master file. Standard cost is used by some companies in Pricing Tables and/or Commissions
- New Option in Report- The Vendor Scorecard can now be generated by branch. The Vendor Scorecard report is located Purchase Order System, Purchase Order Reports, PO Receipts Journals, Vendor Scorecard Report as well as in the Quality Reports if you have the optional Quality Assurance system.
- New Fields added to Report when presented in a grid – The Open Purchase Orders report now has the following fields available: Original Promise Date, Current Promise Date and Extra Shipper Description. The Open Purchase Order report is located in Purchase Order System, Purchase Order Reports, Open P.O. Reports.
- New Field added to Report- Receipts Journal by Product report now has a column for Certificates. The Certificate field on the Detail Line is the number of certificates requested on the Purchase Order line. The Receipts Journal by Product is located in Purchase Order System, Purchase Order Reports, PO Receipts Journals
- New Fields added to Report – Open PO’s by Product report now has columns for Container Number and Container Status. This report is located in Purchase Order Reports, Open PO Reports.
- New Fields added to Report – The Lots Missing Certificates & Inspections report now has columns for Vendor Name and Branch. This report is located in PO Reports, PO Receipts Journals.
- New Fields added to Inquiry – In a Vendor Inquiry, you can view purchase history from that Vendor. The following columns have been added to the Purchase History – Alternate Product Code and Description, Internal Comment, Line Comment and Extra/Non-stock Description.
- New Fields added to Report – Open Purchase Orders report now has columns for Original Promise Date, Current Promise Date and Extra Shipper Description. This report is located in PO Reports, Open PO Reports.
- New Grid in Product Inquiry – PPO Receipt History is now available separately in the Product Inquiry. It is located on the right-hand side under History, PPO Receipt History.
- New Feature- There is now an option to assign a buyer on the Inventory Classification level. In the past it was only stored in the Inventory Master file.
- New Optional Information Grid added to Product Inquiry-In Product Inquiry there is now a Problem Documents Grid that will give a list of Problems associated with the Products. In Enter & Edit Products and Product Inquiry, if the product does not have a buyer and the class does, it will say “Class Default ([BUYER INFO])”. In the Optional Information Grids and in reports where there is a code and name the system will show the product class buyer code and name if there is no product buyer. The ARS will use the Product Class Buyer if there is no Buyer in the Product.
- New Fields added to Grid – The Current Quantity Status Inquiry now has columns for Classification Code, Classification Description, Category Code and Category Description. This inquiry is located in Inventory Reports, Inventory Balance Status Reports.
- New Fields and lookup added to Grid – The Availability Tracking Inquiry now has the lookup feature when selecting a location. Columns were added for Last Sale Date, Last Sale Invoice Number and Line Number as well as how many lines it was invoiced on. This Inquiry is located in Inventory, Tracking Inquiries.
- New Inquiry – Branch Inventory Values – This new inquiry will present Inventory Values for each branch for branch enabled systems only. The values will be based on the Cardex transactions not the cost center attached to the Product. This inquiry is located in Inventory Reports, Inventory Balance Status Reports, Branch Inventory Values.
- New Feature-There is a new field in the salesperson file, Salesperson Manager. This can be blank or a person’s name from the user file. The Salesperson Manager field can be found in the Sales Summary Inquiry as well as the Customer Monthly Analysis. The Salesperson Manager can be entered here Accounts Receivable System, A/R File Maintenance, Salesperson Maintenance System, Enter & Edit Salespersons.
- New Option in Report- The Sales Summary Inquiry can now be Summarized by the Sales Manager. The Sales Summary is based on Invoice History and is located in Accounts Receivable System, Accounts Receivable Reports, Invoice Reports, Sales Summary Inquiry
- New Fields Added to Report- The Customer Bin Turn Report now has the following fields: Contract Price, Contract Price Begin Date, Last Sale Price, Last Sale Date, Reorder Point, Last Receipt Date. The Customer Bin Turn Report is located in Accounts Receivable System, Customer Bin System, VMI Reports, Customer Bin Turn Report
- New Feature – Miscellaneous Charges can now be marked Inactive. Miscellaneous Charges are located in Accounts Receivable System, A/R File Maintenance, Miscellaneous Charges System, Enter & Edit Miscellaneous Charges. Once they are marked as inactive, they can not be added to documents. They will appear on any historical documents they were used on.
- New Columns added to Grid – The Ship Schedule by Cust-Part-Date now has additional columns available in the grid representing Availability. These include In Warehouse, Committed, Available to Sell, Coming in and Available to Promise. This report is located in Order Reports, Scheduling & Expediting Reports.
- New Field in Customer Master File – Consider new as of Date. If a dormant Customer starts to purchase from you again the Customer Start date can be over-ridden with this new field. Then when viewing the New Customer Activity report, this new date will be used instead of the original date the Customer was added.
- New Inquiry – Reactivated Customer Inquiry – This new Inquiry will identify Customers that were dormant for a period of time and then purchased from you again. You may want to update the Consider new as of Date in the Customer Master file. Some companies incentivize salespeople for new sales. If they get a customer to purchase from you after years of being dormant you can update the new Consider new as of Date field.This inquiry is located in Accounts Receivable Reports, Customer Activity Reports, Last Sale Activity, Reactivated Customer Inquiry.
- New Field added to Inquiry – Invoice Inquiry will now show the User that entered the Order along with the Date and Time.
- New field – a Comment field has been added to the “new” Customer Contract Detail so that each line on a contract can have a comment. If you are using the original Customer Contract System and would like to find out more about the new system please give us a call and we can explain the differences and provide you with a method to efficiently switch over if you would like.
- New Parameters added to Inquiry – List Customer Contacts can now be run by date. You will be prompted to enter a beginning and ending Entered Date. It can also be filtered by the User that entered the Contacts. The default is to include all users with the option of choosing a particular user.
- New Feature – Send Un-sent Invoices – This new feature will enable you to Send Invoices out as you typically do by Printing, Faxing or E-mailing after updating. The system will check to see if the invoice has been updated and not previously sent. If both of these are true they will come up in the Invoices to Send grid as usual. This would be useful is someone accidentally updated invoices without sending them out so they do not have to be sent one at a time. This is located in A/R Invoice Routines, Invoice Output Options, Unsent Invoices, Send Unsent Open Invoices.
- Menu Item Replaced-The Fax Invoices in Process menu option has been removed, replacing it is the Send Invoices in Process which allows you to fax, email and print from one option. The Send invoices in Process is located in Accounts Receivable System, A/R Invoice Routines, Invoice Output Options, Invoices in Process, Send Invoices in Process
- New field available in Report- Vendor Financial report now has an additional column with the prior two year’s data. The Vendor Financial Report is located in Accounts Payable System, Accounts Payable Reports, Vendor Financial Report
- New Fields available in Vendor Inquiry – Date Vendor Entered, First P.O. date and Last P.O. date have been added to the Profile section on the first screen of the Vendor Inquiry. A new section has also been added titled Vendor Attributes. This new section includes many fields including Account Number, Minimums, Ship Via and Cage Number. These fields can be added or removed using the Optional Field button on the bottom of the screen.
Sales Analysis System
- New Columns added to Grid – Product Sales and Profit now has columns representing the Quantities sold in addition to the existing columns with Sales, Cost and Profit when presented in a grid. This report shows accumulated sales for products for up to three periods and is located in the Product Sales Analysis Menu.
- New Columns added to Grid – Product Sales by Selected Customer now has columns representing Product Classification, Inside Salesperson, Group, Cost Center, Pricing Level, Department, and Customer Classification when presented in a grid. This report shows accumulated Sales by Product and Customer, it is located in the Product Sales Analysis menu.
- New Feature – Salesperson Sales and Profit report – there are two new buttons under Options to speed up date selection. After selecting your first date range, you can click on TTM Comparative and the system will fill in the Trailing 12 Months or you can click on Prior Month Comparative and the system will auto fill the previous Month. If you leave the 3rd Date Range blank that will be a comparison of the first two ranges. This report is located in the Salesperson Sales Analysis Menu.
- New Totals added to Report in Grid – Salesperson Sales and Profit report – There is a new question on the screen – Show Totals Row. When this is answered Yes there will be a row on the bottom of the grid with totals for each column. This report will show accumulated Sales by Salesperson for the selected period(s), it is located in the Salesperson Sales Analysis Menu.
- New Totals added to Report in Grid – Customer Sales and Profit report – There is a new question on the screen – Show Totals Row. When this is answered Yes there will be a row on the bottom of the grid with totals for each column. This report will show accumulated Sales by Customer for the selected period(s), it is located in the Customer Sales Analysis Menu.
General Ledger System
- New Option in Report – The Income Statement now has two buttons on the right-hand side for TTM Comparative (trailing twelve months) and Prior Month Comparative. The Income Statement is located in General Ledger System, General Ledger Reports, Financial Reports, Income Statement
- New Feature- The Wireless Warehouse Picking Queue now has an auto refresh option for running the Picking Queue on a dedicated monitor. The screen will refresh every minute. The auto refresh is a User Flag located in Edit, Warehouse Management Flags, Auto Refresh Wireless Picking.
- New Feature-There is now the ability to use the acquire signature feature in Counter Sales. Previously this was only available through Allocate inventory screens. This only works with Payment Terms setup as Terms. Counter Sales that are setup with Cash, Check or Credit Card Terms will still go directly to the invoicing screen. This feature is available in Enter Counter Sales located in Documents, Enter Counter Sales on the payment screen on the right-hand side under Acquire Signature
- New User Flag – Disable Grid Tip Hover – Throughout the system there are Grid Tips – these are icons indicating that there is more information available if you hover your mouse over the tip. This is helpful information such as activity on products represented by a blue, yellow or red grid tip showing inventory coming in and going out or on an Order detail lines indicating Schedules and Certificates. Users can not disable the information that shows when your mouse hovers over a tip by changing the user flag – Disable Grid Tip Hover in General Flags under Edit on the Tool bar.
- New User Security Flag- Allowed to Edit Order Information in Allocations? When this flag is set to No, the user will not be able to change Customer, Salesperson, Payment Terms and Customer PO in the Allocate Order Screen. This flag is in Enter & Edit User Permissions screen 3 of 8.